Do you want to add chapters to your MKV video file? Then you have come to the right place! This simple yet effective little program will do it for you with ease and speed. The only thing you need to do is drop your MKV file onto the program, choose how often you want a chapter to be created and then press Chapterize! Or if you want a little more class you can choose a set of chapters from ChapterDB which contains human-made chapter times and sometimes even the real chapter names!
It’s coded in C# and uses the 4.0 .NET Framework.
Note that not all players detect chapters in MKVs, such as WMP.
- 3 Steps to a Chapterized MKV
- Fetching and using of chapters from ChapterDB
- Chapterizing using external file
- No computer-knowledge needed
- Chooseable chapter interval from 1 second to 60 hours
- Automatic Updates (no downloading in portable version)
- Batch chapterizing
- Ability to only output/extract chapter files
Changelog 22.214.171.124 (2012-05-06)
* Chapterize using an external chapter file
* Use another “base” chapter when adding chapters from ChapterDB
* Ability to only select a part of the chapters of a set from ChapterDB
* Setting to remember Overwrite option between program starts
* Setting to set default mode on program start-up
* Updated SharpDate to 126.96.36.199
* Updated mkvmerge and mkvextract to 188.8.131.52
* Renamed “Advanced” tab to “Queue”
* When adding folder and selecting recurse scan, the base folder now gets scanned too
You can find the complete changelog here.